Freedom from hurts, hang-ups and habits.
Celebrate Recovery meets every Tuesday night, every week, 52 weeks a year, and provides a healing, healthy environment for adults affected by hurts, hang-ups, and habits. At Celebrate Recovery, you will hear about the healing power of Jesus Christ through eight recovery principles. These biblical principles, when applied to our lives, not only allow us to grow spiritually, but free us from our addictive, compulsive, and dysfunctional behaviors, drawing us closer to a stronger personal relationship with God and others.
Celebrate Recovery can provide a healing, healthy environment for those affected by hurts, hang-ups or habits through Open Share Groups. Below is a possible list of available groups that will change as the needs of participants change.
- Abuse - Physical, Emotional, Verbal & Sexual
- Adult Children of Alcoholics - dysfunctional families, ACA/ADA
- Anger & broken relationships
- Anxiety & depression
- Co-addicted spouses of sexually addicted partners (COSA)
- Financial recovery & gambling
- Food related issues/eating disorders
- Sexual addictions/pornography
Celebrate Recovery is here for you every week! Here is what you can expect during Celebrate Recovery at Hope:
- 5:45-6:15 pm: Join The Supper Table community meal, in The Harbor (lower level). a freewill offering is welcome.
- 6:30-7:30 pm: Large Group Session – everyone meets together for a time of worship followed by teaching or testimony in the Worship Center upstairs.
- 7:30-8:30 pm: Breakout Groups – a time to meet with recovery-specific groups to share and hear from others with similar hurts, hang-ups and habits. Breakout rooms will be listed on a slide and on TVs.
- 8:30 pm: Fellowship in The Harbor (lower level) – meet new people and enjoy a cup of coffee.
Childcare care is offered each week from 6:15-8:30 pm for children of those attending Celebrate Recovery programming. There is no cost, but prior registration is required. Please email us to register your child(ren).