Breakfast Club meets every Sunday morning from 7:30-9:00 am at Hope Des Moines. We help transport people to Hope Des Moines, have breakfast, fellowship, and small groups.
Current pick-up times and locations (times are approximate):
- 6:55 am: Door of Faith: 6701 SW 9th St.
- 7:05 am: Central Iowa Shelter: 1420 Mulberry St.
- 7:15 am: Elsie Mason Manor, 430 Grand Ave.
- 7:15 am: Bethel Mission 1310 6th Ave.
- 7:20 am: Ligutti Tower, 555 Fifth Ave
- 7:20 am: House of Mercy, 1409 Clark St.
- 7:25 am YMCA Supportive Housing Campus: 2 SW 9th St.
- 7:30 am: Central Iowa Shelter: 1420 Mulberry St.
The two buses will return to the same stops after the 9:15 am worship service.
Volunteers are needed!
During Breakfast Club, we help transport people to Hope Des Moines, have breakfast, fellowship and small groups. Volunteers are always needed to help in a variety of ways. For more information on volunteer opportunities click here, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re interested in bringing a meal for our “family style” breakfast, please email email@example.com or register online.