Hope Ames launched in August 2017 with weekly worship at the Ames City Auditorium led by Danny Housholder.
Hope Waukee moved to its own building at 305 NE Dartmoor Dr, in Waukee.
Hope Ankeny moved to its own building at 520 NW 36th St. in Ankeny for Easter, 2015.
Hope Des Moines moved to its own building at 1821 Ingersoll Ave. in Des Moines December, 2014 just in time for Christmas.
Hope Waukee launched in November 2014 with weekly worship at Shuler Elementary School in Clive led by Pat Quaid. One year later moved into its own building at 305 NE Dartmoor Dr. in Waukee.
Hope Johnston-Grimes launched in September 2011. Weekly worship is held at Summit Middle School at 9500 Windsor Parkway in Johnston and at The Hub in Grimes at 3060 SE Grimes Blvd.
Hope Des Moines, (formerly known as CityBranch) Hope’s satellite location in Des Moines, launched at Hubbell Elementary School at the intersection of Interstate 235 & 42nd St. in Des Moines, led by Jon Anenson. They moved to their own building at 1821 Ingersoll Ave. in Des Moines in 2015.
Hope Ankeny (formerly known as NorthBranch), Hope's satellite congregation in Ankeny launched in April 2006, led by Molly Weinrich & Mark Brandt, meeting for worship at Resurrection Lutheran Church before moving to Northview Middle School (now Prairie Ridge Middle School) and used a renovated warehouse in Ankeny to serve as a meeting space, called The Station (1924 SW 3rd St). They moved to their own building at 520 NW 36th St. in Ankeny for Easter, 2015.
Easter services are held in the front yard of the church building... the tent experience!
Hope buys 24 acres of land on the corner of 74th Street (now Jordan Creek Parkway) & Ashworth Road in West Des Moines for future development.
Hope calls John Kline as a teaching pastor. In 2003, John moves to Latvia to serve as a missionary.
Phase II of church building is completed at 6820 Ashworth Road in West Des Moines, featuring a new 250-seat Worship Center.
Nov. 6, 1994
Birth date for Lutheran Church of Hope! All Saints Sunday. Lutheran Church of Hope official organizes as a congregation with 255 charter members, and calls Mike Housholder to serve as pastor.
The rapid growth continued, and a new building addition was completed in December 1995. Soon after, the church purchased 24 acres of land at the southeast corner of Jordan Creek Parkway and Ashworth Road, with the vision of it becoming the future site of Hope.