Souper Bowl Food Drive
It’s game time… and we’re not just talking football!
Here’s the game plan:
- Run to your local grocery store for nonperishable food items (you can tackle the suggested grocery list below for the most needed items) and bring your donations with you when you come to worship on Souper Bowl weekend – Feb. 3 & 4.
- Financial donations will also be accepted the weekend of Feb. 3 & 4 via check or online (both require noting "Souper Bowl Food Drive" in the memo field).
Please remember to check expiration dates on your donations as expired items cannot be donated to pantries.
Saturday & Sunday, Feb. 3 & 4
Sorting & Distributing:
Note: Sorting has been wrapped up thanks to very efficient volunteers. Please note drivers are still needed for distribution on Thursday.
Souper Bowl Food Drive at Hy-Vee
Again this year, donations for the Souper Bowl Food Drive can also be dropped off at the Hy-Vee on Jordan Creek Pkwy in West Des Moines at the following times:
- Thursday, Feb. 1: 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Friday, Feb. 2: 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Saturday, Feb. 3: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Just look for the Souper Bowl Food Drive truck in the parking lot!
Volunteers are needed to help staff the food truck. To volunteer, please click here and sign up for an available shift!