Join us for an action-packed week and get “Soaked in God’s Love!” It’s a time both kids and volunteers won’t want to miss. Through large group worship, music, skits, crafts, outdoor activities and lessons, we will explore five awesome stories from the Bible for children to learn and experience in memorable ways.
» Session 2: July 24-28, 9:00 am - noon, (age 4 - grade 6*)
» Session 3: July 24-28, 6:00-8:00 pm, (age 3 - grade 6*)
Online registration has closed, but you can still register when you come to VBS! Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to register!
$20 per child; $40 family max.
T-shirts are included with registration. If registering after June 15, sizes will not be guaranteed.
*denotes fall 2017 age group/grade
Volunteer for VBS!
More than 1,500 volunteers are needed between now and the end of VBS! Childcare is available for volunteers with children who are too young to attend VBS. For volunteers over age 16 we ask you to fill out a background check form every three years. Click here for descriptions of the volunteer opportunities.
Sign up online:
» Session 2 Volunteer
» Session 3 Volunteer
(online registration has closed, please arrive early to sign up to volunteer)
* Please note: Photographers and videographers will be present during VBS, capturing the various events and activities throughout the week. These photos and videos will be used by Lutheran Church of Hope to promote VBS via mainstream marketing channels such as: church bulletins, printed newsletters, special publications, website and social media. If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, please direct them to Chris Gunnare, Executive Minister - Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 222-1520.
If you have questions about online registration or would like more information about VBS, please contact email@example.com or 222-1520.
VBS Snack List - All Age Groups
Monday - Fruit Snacks
Tuesday - Goldfish
Wednesday - Apple Slices
Thursday - Animal Crackers
Friday - Teddy Grahams
T-shirts can be picked up in the Ashworth coat closet at these times:
- July 5-7, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- July 8-9, before all services
- July 10-13, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- July 15-16, before all services
- July 22-23, before all services
- During VBS
To pick up your child's VBS T-shirt, visit the Ashworth coat closet to receive a printed name tag for your child. Important: Each T-shirt name tag is only able to be printed once. If you print your tag but forget to pick up your T-shirt, please bring it back with you when you pick up your T-shirt(s).
Please note that T-shirt sizes are not guaranteed for registrations received after June 15, and that all volunteers will pick up their T-shirts at volunteer training.