Freedom from hurts, hang-ups and habits.
Celebrate Recovery meets every Tuesday night, every week, 52 weeks a year, and provides a healing, healthy environment for adults affected by hurts, hang-ups, and habits. At Celebrate Recovery, you will hear about the healing power of Jesus Christ through eight recovery principles. These biblical principles, when applied to our lives, not only allow us to grow spiritually, but free us from our addictive, compulsive, and dysfunctional behaviors, drawing us closer to a stronger personal relationship with God and others.
Celebrate Recovery can provide a healing, healthy environment for those affected by hurts, hang-ups or habits through Open Share Groups. Below is a possible list of available groups that will change as the needs of participants change.
- Abuse - Physical, Emotional, Verbal & Sexual
- Adult Children of Alcoholics - dysfunctional families, ACA/ADA
- Anger & broken relationships
- Anxiety & depression
- Co-addicted spouses of sexually addicted partners (COSA)
- Financial recovery & gambling
- Food related issues/eating disorders
- Sexual addictions/pornography
Frequently Asked Questions