Indoor Worship Updated Info
Thank you for your interest in joining us for in-person worship at Hope! Your health and safety is extremely important to us, so we have instituted a number of new policies at this time. Here is what you can expect when joining us for indoor worship:
- There is ample room in the parking lot, so there is no need to arrive earlier than 15 minutes prior to your services’ start time.
- Please make sure to put on your mask as you exit your car. Masks are required for the duration of your time at Hope, including during the service.
- Once you arrive, doors have been propped (to limit touch points) and volunteers are on hand to help direct you.
- Once you enter the Worship Center, ushers will help seat you. No individual or family unit will be seated closer than six feet to another individual or family unit.
- We have halted handing out bulletins and passing offering plates, and instead invite you to visit our website to both give and learn more about what’s happening at Hope!
- We have limited the amount of singing time during the service to less than 15 minutes at a time (per CDC recommendations).
- If communion is served at the service you are attending, pre-packed communion cups will be given to you once you arrive.
- Coffee and food stations, along with drinking fountains, are temporarily closed to limit touch points and ensure masks stay on while people are in the building.
- Prayer partners are available in The Bridge following services to provide socially-distanced prayer for those who would like to be prayed for!
- Visit our nursery and HopeKids pages for information on these opportunities for kids during services.
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you around Hope!