Join us for an action-packed week at VBS! It’s a time both kids and volunteers won’t want to miss. Through large group worship, music, skits, crafts, outdoor activities and lessons, we will explore five awesome stories from the Bible for children to learn and experience in memorable ways.
If you have questions about online registration or would like more information about VBS, please contact email@example.com or 515-964-5586.
VBS Supply Donations
It requires a lot of supplies to pull off VBS for 1300 kids! We would love your donations of the following items if you would like to contribute in this way. We ask that you bring your items to the church by July 1 (unless otherwise noted) so all items can be accounted for and prepped for the week of VBS.
We are also in need of empty cereal boxes, empty shoe boxes, large empty (clean) laundry detergent containers and newspaper. Thank you for your support!
Sign up here!
VBS Snack List
Each day we tie the snack to the lesson of the day. If your child has dietary restrictions or allergies, they are free to bring their own snack and drop off in the kitchen, labeled with their name.
- Monday - Butter crackers, cheese cubes, apple slices
- Tuesday - Pretzel sticks, Teddy Grahams, Cheerios, M&Ms
- Wednesday - Mini rice cakes, marshmallows, Hershey’s kiss, chocolate chips, vanilla pudding, graham cracker
- Thursday - Pretzel rods, vanilla almond bark
- Friday - Rice Krispie treat, pretzel, almond bark