Join us for an action-packed week at VBS! It’s a time both kids and volunteers won’t want to miss. Through large group worship, music, skits, crafts, outdoor activities and lessons, we will explore five awesome stories from the Bible for children to learn and experience in memorable ways.
If you have questions about online registration or would like more information about VBS, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-964-5586.
VBS Supply Donations
It requires a lot of supplies to pull off VBS for 1300 kids! We would love your donations of the following items if you would like to contribute in this way. We ask that you bring your items to the church by July 1 (unless otherwise noted) so all items can be accounted for and prepped for the week of VBS.
We are also in need of empty cereal boxes, empty shoe boxes, large empty (clean) laundry detergent containers and newspaper. Thank you for your support!
Sign up here!
VBS Mission Project
We are collecting tools for Habitat for Humanity as our VBS mission project this year. Please see the list below on things your children can bring:
- Framing Squares
- 7" alum rafter/speed squares
- 12" alum rafter/speed squares
- 8" plastic rafter/speed squares
- 12" plastic rafter/speed squares
- Carpenter pencils
- 4' Plastic Levels
- 2' Plastic Levels
- 9" Torpedo Levels
- 8” Sliding T Bevels
VBS Snack List
Each day we tie the snack to the lesson of the day. If your child has dietary restrictions or allergies, they are free to bring their own snack and drop off in the kitchen, labeled with their name.
- Monday - Butter crackers, cheese cubes, apple slices
- Tuesday - Pretzel sticks, Teddy Grahams, Cheerios, M&Ms
- Wednesday - Mini rice cakes, marshmallows, Hershey’s kiss, chocolate chips, vanilla pudding, graham cracker
- Thursday - Pretzel rods, vanilla almond bark
- Friday - Rice Krispie treat, pretzel, almond bark
Pick up your T-shirts in Advance!
Kids t-shirts can be picked up at the church during these times:
- July 13-14 & 20-21, before all services
- July 8-12 and 15-19, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- During VBS (please know lines can be long during VBS, so we suggest picking up in advance to save time)
Please note that T-shirt sizes are not guaranteed for registrations received after June 15, and that all volunteers will pick up their T-shirts at volunteer training.