The safety and health of our church family and community is of the utmost importance. This page was created to share information regarding COVID-19 updates, policies and procedures at Lutheran Church of Hope. Please know that as this pandemic continues to be fluid, all information is subject to change as new information, guidelines and mandates are released. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
What we are currently doing to limit exposure:
- Weekend services continue to be hosted online at HopeOnline.tv Saturday at 5:00 pm and Sunday at 8:00, 9:30, 11:00 am & 5:00 pm
- Indoor services have been added to our weekend lineup. Masks and social distancing are required, in addition to a number of additional safety precautions.
- Several online classes and programs are being offered this fall. For those comfortable meeting in person, some classes are available. The same mask and social distancing policies for worship apply to these classes.
- Masks and social distancing are required by all those who enter a Hope building.
- Our facilities staff has enhanced their cleaning and sanitization efforts, including between weekend services.
- Ample handwashing and sanitization stations are available throughout our buildings.
- No offering baskets or bulletins are being passed at in-person services.
- Pre-packaged communion kits are being distributed at services where communion takes place.
- To ensure masks remain on while people are in the building, no food or beverage is being served at Hope buildings at this time.
In addition to the above, Lutheran Church of Hope also adheres to the following Exposure Policy for all staff and volunteers:
» Lutheran Church of Hope COVID-19 Exposure Policy
Additional COVID-19 Resources and Information:
» To read COVID-19 specific updates from Pastor Mike, click here.
» Your Emotional Health During the COVID-19 Pandemic
» Stressed by COVID-19? Get Grounded
» Ground Yourself through Faith and Positive Psychology
» Masks of Hope