Each week, our services at Hope bring thousands of people together to celebrate the power of God’s life-changing love! Whatever service you choose you will always receive a warm welcome at a church that loves you, and loves to worship the Lord!
This Weekend's Sermon
Wanting What You've Got!
Hope+Elim In-Person Celebration Services
Sundays, 9:00 & 11:00 am
Wednesdays, 6:30 pm
» Worship Service Volunteer Sign Up
» Parking Map
Hope West Des Moines Worship Services
Saturday, 5:00 pm
Sunday, 8:00, 9:30, 11:00 am & 5:00 pm
Hope West Des Moines Online Worship
Musical Worship Arts
- Leading vibrant, interactive, community worship, grounded in truth, filled by the Spirit, and excellent in presentation.
- Developing worship artists spiritually and creatively, that they might be more fully who God made them to be.
- Creating and delivering community outreach and development opportunities through our gifts as artists.
Volunteer Needs: Singers, pianists, guitarists, drummers, percussionists, sign language interpreters, horn players, free-style rappers, beat-boxers, turn-table DJs, accordion players, banjo players, mandolin players, dulcimer players, harmonica players, songwriters…and any other musical gifts that are given for the glory of God!
Visual Worship Arts
- Lead vibrant, interactive, community worship, grounded in truth, filled by the Spirit, and excellent in presentation.
- Develop visual worship artists spiritually and creatively, that they might be more fully who God made them to be.
- Create and deliver community outreach and development opportunities through our gifts as artists.
Volunteer Needs: Video artists, animators, painters, sculptors, dramatists, mimes, dancers.
Sacred Space Design
Volunteer Needs: Interior designers, art installation, stage/set design, lighting designers.
Contact Hope+Elim at [email protected] or [email protected].
Nov. 23 - Thanksgiving Eve Service
Overflowing with Thanksgiving
2 Cor. 4:13-18
Wanting What You've Got!
God’s grace is amazing, and it’s one of the distinguishing characteristics of Christianity. Grace means that followers of Jesus are not required to fix our flaws, perfect our faith, and find a spiritual pathway to heaven in order to find God. Instead, Jesus finds us, right where we are in real life (even in the middle of our messes), bringing his inextinguishable light for our darkness, his timeless truth for our wonderings and wanderings, and his salvation for our desperate attempts to find meaning and purpose in worldly pleasures and pursuits. As a church, this is our goal for 2022 — that all who come to Hope would experience, over and over again, the amazing grace of God in real time, and God’s peace that passes all human understanding in real life! It’s “God & Us in Real Life!” Come and see!
"Shout with joy to the Lord, all the earth! Worship the Lord with gladness. Come before him, singing with joy."
Psalm 100:1-2, NLT