HOPE INTERN & APPRENTICE EXPECTATIONS
Hope Interns and Apprentices are expected to…
- Work towards fulfilling Hope’s mission by carrying out specific responsibilities and accomplishing goals.
- Meet with a designated ministry supervisor regarding expectations, outcomes and effectiveness.
- Attend weekend worship and relevant age-specific ministry programming, in addition to staff meetings, learning opportunities and community offerings at Hope during the time of their placement.
- Complete all requirements through the student’s host-school, including the coordination of all required documents, assignments, and signatures for both Hope and the school.
- Participate in the internship for no less than 10 hours per week, for at least 12-14 consecutive weeks.
- Provide for their own housing and travel needs.
- While not required for admittance, preferred candidates will likely have…
- Completed their sophomore year of high school
- Junior-year status by credit or semester hour if attending college
- Two years of school or work after high school if taking a gap year
- The required prerequisites for their host school if attending seminary