Life can be challenging, but you don’t have to walk through it alone. Our Care Ministry Team can help you navigate the storms of life, support you, and offer the care and promises of God. If you’re overwhelmed or don’t know where to start, give us a call at 515-222-1520 or email us at [email protected].
- For prayer, you can post a request on our Prayer Wall or text PRAYER to 515-219-9093.
- We also offer trained prayer partners and silent soaking prayer on Thursday nights, May 12 – Sept. 8, from 5:30-8:00 pm in the Jordan Creek Prayer Room. All are welcome.
- Trained prayer partners are available to pray with you after all worship services.
How can we help?
Whether you need help with food, clothing, or financial support, our goal is to get you the best help possible. We can connect you to community resources and local mission partners best equipped to serve you and offer immediate assistance as well as long-term solutions. Contact us for more information.
Connect with Someone
Check our calendar for:
- Classes such as Celebrate Recovery, GriefShare and DivorceCare
- A variety of support groups such as AA, Gamblers’ Support, Gluten Free Newbies, Foster Care and Adoption, and more.
Contact us at 515-222-1520 or [email protected]:
- To set up a meeting with a pastor or a specially trained volunteer who can provide one-on-one Christian support and encouragement.
- To be connected to a licensed mental health professional from our approved referral list.
Additional Support Groups
PANS/PANDAS Support Group
Second Monday of the month, 6:00-7:00 pm
Families living with PANS/PANDAS need to surround themselves with those who can encourage them when things are difficult. Join us for a time to share, pray and care for one another. This class is offered in person and online. Participants will choose an option during registration.
Dementia Support Group
Fourth Tuesday of the month, 6:30-8:00 pm
Being a caregiver to a loved one with dementia is hard but having others to support you through it can help. Join us for a time to share, pray and care for one another.