Easter Celebration Weekend at Hope
We are offering multiple Easter services spanning across two days in order to make as much room as possible for those wanting to worship in-person at Hope for Easter! All services will also be available via HopeOnline.tv, Facebook, YouTube, and Hope’s app on AppleTV & Roku, as well as WHO-TV Channel 13 on Sunday, April 4 at 9:00 am.
Reservations are required.
In order to safely accommodate as many people as possible, reservations are required for in-person worship. If you made a reservation in The Worship Center, you will receive an E-Ticket to the email address you provided at registration (sometime during the week of March 29) that will include your assigned seating location. Doors for The Worship Center (and overflow worship spaces) will open 30 minutes prior to every service (to allow ample time for the service prior to exit and for our facilities team to clean/sanitize the worship space).
Masks are required.
For the health and safety for all, those attending in-person worship must wear a mask. We thank you in advance for your cooperation!
Those in attendance will be sat socially-distanced in our main Worship Center (or additional worship spaces if overflow is needed). People within the same household may sit together in a group (please designate the number in your party when making your reservation online).
Saturday family-friendly services.
Families are invited to participate in the Kids’ Easter Trail before their reserved Easter service on Saturday to walk through the Easter story, collecting fun goodies along the way (like Easter coloring books and some additional fun surprises)! The Kids’ Easter Trail takes place on the lower level, in Rm 101. Preassembled goodie bags will also be available upstairs.
What to Expect.
- Easter message by Pastor Mike Housholder or Pastor Jeremy Johnson
- Musical offerings from Hope’s Worship Band, Jon Mero and others!
- Many fun surprises as we celebrate the most glorious hope-filled ending to the greatest story ever told!
Celebration Services in The Worship Center, Overflow Venues & Online:
- Saturday, April 3, 11:00 am, 1:00, 3:00, 5:00* & 7:00 pm
- Sunday, April 4, 7:00, 9:00, 11:00~ am, 1:00, 3:00 & 5:00 pm
Reserve your Seats
If making a reservation in The Worship Center, you will reserve an E-Ticket the week of March 29 that lists your section and seat number(s) to the email address provided. Overflow worship spaces (The Bridge, Chapel and Gym) do not have assigned seating.
* ASL interpretation is available during the Saturday, 5:00 pm service. If someone in your party is hearing impaired, please email [email protected] after making your reservation so we can seat you appropriately.
~ Spanish Translation available at 11:00 am Sunday service
Traditional Services in The Chapel
- Sunday, April 4, 6:52 (sunrise service), 9:00 & 11:00 am
Reserve your Seats
Interested in volunteering during the Easter Season?
» Sign up to volunteer
Share your Easter photos and videos with us, both when worshiping with us in-person or from home, by tagging or messaging our Facebook or Instagram pages!
Invite a friend to Easter!