Ignition is a fun, safe, and welcoming environment where high school students (grades 9-12) can explore the Bible, ask challenging questions about life, meet new friends, and find new life in Jesus Christ. New students are always welcome!
Students will meet weekly on Wednesday nights during the school year from 7:30-9:30 pm. Check out Ignition events on our calendar and watch past Ignition messages on our YouTube page.
Register for Ignition
What happens at Ignition?
- Ignition Kickoff (7:30-7:45 pm)
- The fun starts with ice breakers, games with prizes, and tasty snacks!
- Breakout Sessions (7:45-8:15 pm)
- Students can choose how they want to have fun and connect with friends at church. They can pick from options like active gym games, creative arts, service projects, or simply time to just talk and be with friends.
- Large Group (8:15-9:00 pm)
- Students gather in the Worship Center for inspiring music, prayer, messages from the Bible that applies directly to what students are experiencing today.
- Small Group (9:00-9:30 pm)
- We end the night with a relaxed and intentional time for peers and their adult group leaders to grow together in faith, wrestle with some of life’s biggest questions, and support and pray for one another through the challenges of high school.
Volunteers are needed!
If you’re feeling the nudge to help out with Ignition, it’s easy to volunteer!