Hope West Des Moines Preschool Classes & Tuition
Monday & Wednesday: 9:00-11:30 am or 12:30-3:00 pm
Tuesday & Thursday: 9:00-11:30 am or 12:30-3:00 pm
(Children must be 3-years-old by Sept. 15)
- Enrollment is limited to 12 children with 2 teachers in each classroom.
- Tuition (2 days/week): $140/month (there is a one-time non-refundable Registration Fee)
Monday-Thursday: 9:00-11:30 am or 12:30-3:00 pm
(Children must be 4-years-old by Sept. 15)
- Enrollment is limited to 16 children with 2 teachers for each classroom.
- Tuition (4 days/week): $200/month (there is a one-time non-refundable Registration Fee)
Is your child old enough to attend Kindergarten but they just aren't quite ready? We realize there is a growing need for a program that serves children who may not be ready developmentally, emotionally, or academically for Kindergarten yet. Just because you qualify to go to Kindergarten does not mean you have to send your child, especially if you feel they are not ready and would benefit from a transition program. Think of it as a year of being "Red Shirted". Any child who is old enough to go to Kindergarten but has chosen to wait another year is the perfect candidate for this program.
Monday-Thursday, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Enrollment is limited to 16 children with 2 teachers in each classroom.
- Tuition: $360/month
Our program runs from the first day after Labor Day through mid-May, with holiday breaks that coincide with the public school calendar.
Please note: These are the classes and tuition presently offered. They are subject to change.