When applying for the Hope Worship Academy, the below is required:
Video of applicant leading worship
- It can be recorded on a phone
- Record 2-3 songs
- Have at least two other instrumentalist and/or singers leading with you
- It can be filmed in front of a live congregation, but is not required
Letter of Recommendation
- The letter of recommendation should be written by a pastor, minister or youth leader you are not related to
- The letter should answer the following questions:
- How have you seen God work in the applicant’s life?
- What qualities do you see in them that would serve them well as a worship leader?
- The personal essay should be written by the applicant and only the applicant
- It should be greater than two pages and less than four pages in length (12 point font, double spaced)
- The essay should answer the following questions:
- What does Jesus mean to you?
- What does worship mean to you?
- Why do you want to lead worship?
- Why do you want to attend the Hope Worship Academy?